Panel Mounted Cable Jacks

Used to transmit signal from a cable through a panel to a cable- or equipment-mounted plug, using a flange with two to four holes to accommodate mounting screws or bolts. Best suited for use with thin panels.

Right angle types are used in applications requiring a low profile, or to avoid bending cable.

Click to view other cable connector types: Cable Plugs | Cable Jacks | Bulkhead Mounted Cable Jacks

Click here to go back to the main glossary page.
Automatic Connector • 631/543-5000 • FAX 631/543-5107 • email: sales@automaticconnector.comISO9001:2000 Certified