Bulkhead Mounted Cable Jacks

Used to transmit signal from a cable through a panel to a cable- or equipment-mounted plug, using a single mounting hole.
Best suited for use with thick panels. Connector mounting surface and mounting hole are usually "D" shaped to prevent rotation.

Right angle types are used in applications requiring a low profile, or to avoid bending cable.

Click to view other cable connector types: Cable Plugs | Cable Jacks | Panel Mounted Cable Jacks

Click here to go back to the main glossary page.
Automatic Connector • 631/543-5000 • FAX 631/543-5107 • email: sales@automaticconnector.comISO9001:2000 Certified